3M Cloud Library eBooks
3M Cloud Library titles include popular fiction and non-fiction for adults, teens, and children. These titles can be borrowed with a valid FCPL Library Card. The PC and Mac app asks for username and password (rather than library card number). Just type your library card number under “username.” No password or pin is needed.
Browse, checkout, download and read eBooks all from within the 3M app.
Supported devices include:
- Android devices
- Apple iOS devices: iPad & iPhone
- Kindle Fire
- Kobo & Nook eReaders (transfer through PC app)
- Nook Color, Nook Tablet & Nook HD tablets
- Mac computers
- Windows PC
Read on multiple devices – the 3M Cloud Library automatically syncs all your devices that have the 3M Cloud Library App downloaded to them.
- Up to 6 eBooks can be checked out at a time.
- Titles can be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Up to 6 holds may be placed at a time.
- You will be notified by email when holds are ready. Once the email notice has been sent, you will have 3 days to retrieve the hold.
- No need to return titles; they will expire at the end of the loan period.
- Returning titles before they expire is possible from within your library account and from the Android and iOS app.
- The PC app does not currently support early returning of titles.