1. Log into the Summer Reading Program Website.
2. Click on “Add/View Log.”
3. Enter the number of minutes that you read and the title of the book, magazine, newspaper, or other printed material that you read.
4. You may add a text review and a numerical review on this screen as well.
5. Select the date when you read the material from the calendar icon.
6. Select Yes or No if you do or do not want other people to see your review. Note: If you select "Yes," your name will not appear with your review. All reviews must follow FCPL’s Social Media Commenting Policy.
7. Click “Save” to save your minutes and review.
8. You will now see your minutes added to your log.
9. Click “Back” to go back to the main menu.
SRP FAQ Category: