Moravian Church Windows

A pair of church windows from the old Thurmont Branch Library on Water Street now adorns the walls of the Thurmont Center for Agricultural History.
A pair of church windows from the old Thurmont Branch Library on Water Street now adorns the walls of the Thurmont Center for Agricultural History.
A pair of church windows from the old Thurmont Branch Library on Water Street now adorns the walls of the Thurmont Center for Agricultural History.
Branch: 
Location: 
Thurmont Center for Agricultural History

A pair of church windows from the old Thurmont Branch Library on Water Street now adorns the walls of the Thurmont Center for Agricultural History. That building, originally a Moravian Church built in 1874, served as the town’s library from 1967-2008.