To improve our ability to serve you, we are upgrading FCPL's computer servers from September 8th - September 10th.
During the upgrade many of our library services will still be available. You will be able to:
- Use the self-checkout machines
- Download eBooks, magazines, and music through our eLibrary (OverDrive, 3M Cloud, Zinio, Freegal, etc.)
- Check out DVDs via Lock-a-Shelf
- Search the online catalog
- Log on to public computers
- Connect to the library's wireless network
While you will be able to search the catalog during the downtime, all of the "My Account" functions will be unavailable from September 8th through September 10th. Library staff will be happy to help you renew items or check the status of your account. Interlibrary Loan will not be available from 5pm on September 5th through September 10th. During that time period FCPL will not be able to loan materials to other library systems.
Additionally, we will be unable to place holds, and new books and materials will not be added to the catalog during this time.
All branches (except for Middletown) will be open and operating on their normal schedule.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us using the Contact Us form, or ask any library staff member. We're happy to help!